PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here:
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at:
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at or by mail using the details provided.
Terms & Conditions:
1. Acknowledgement; Assumption of Risk. Client acknowledges and understands that participation in classes, courses, or other activities where Instructor will furnish the Services (collectively “Sessions”) may be physically and emotionally strenuous and may result in accident or injury to Client. Client assumes: (a) all risks and responsibilities connected with and arising out of Client’s participation in the Sessions; and (b) all responsibility to consult with a medical physician or other relevant professionals prior to and regarding participation in any Session to ensure Client’s physical and mental health.
3. LIMITATIONS OF SERVICE; INDEMNIFICATION. READER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT VALERIE MARTINEZ HAS NOT AND WILL NOT RENDER ANY MEDICAL SERVICES TO CLIENT INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, MEDICAL DIAGNOSIS OF ANY PHYSICAL OR PSYCHIATRIC CONDITION. READER VOLUNTARILY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS VALERIE MARTINEZ FROM ANY CLAIM, DEMAND OR CAUSE OF ACTION OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR LOSS OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM OR RELATED TO VALERIE MARTINEZ'S POSTS.
4. Intellectual Property Rights; Ownership. VALERIE MARTINEZ is, and shall be, the sole and exclusive owner of all right, title and interest in and to the Services and Documentation, including all copyright, trademark, patent, and all associated rights arising in the US or any other jurisdiction throughout the world in and to (a) patents, patent disclosures, and inventions (whether patentable or not), (b) trademarks, service marks, trade dress, trade names, logos, corporate names, and domain names, and other similar designations of source or origin, together with the goodwill symbolized by any of the foregoing, (c) copyrights and works of authorship (whether copyrightable or not), including computer programs, mask works, and rights in data and databases, (d) trade secrets, know-how, and other confidential or proprietary information, and (e) all other intellectual property, in each case whether registered or unregistered, and including all registrations and applications for such rights and renewals or extensions thereof, and all similar or equivalent rights or forms of protection in any part of the world (“Intellectual Property Rights”) therein whether registered or unregistered. Client shall not translate, recast, edit, alter, modify, or create any derivative works of the Services or Documentation.
Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms", "Terms and Conditions") carefully before using the website operated by Valerie's Revival.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
Information provided is for informational purposes only. Any information given represent the opinions formed by myself based on my experiences, the experience of those I've worked with, and research of sources. No responsibility is assumed for any errors or omissions.
Please note that the information offered to me is considered voluntary information and is not intended to serve as medical paperwork by any means. Valerie's Revival is NOT a medical treatment facility. Always seek the advice of a licensed health care provider before making any treatment decisions.
We are the sole owners of information collected on this site. We only have access to collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization.
Links To Other Web Sites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Valerie's Revival.
Valerie's Revival has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Valerie's Revival shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us.